Contact and directions
Telephone numbers and addresses
General telephone number:
+ 31 10 704 0 704
PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam
Other contact details:
List of outpatient clinic telephone numbers (in Dutch)
International Patient Center (For overseas patients and referring physicians)
Finding wherever it is you need to be
All our public entrances give access to the central pedestrian areas of Erasmus MC. These are called Arcade, Passage and Plein. Once inside, to reach your destination, please follow the signs showing the building, floor and room number, waiting area or lounge you need.
Then please first obtain a day ticket from one of the self-service registration kiosks. This will show you the time and place of your appointment.
- How to get to the Erasmus MC.
- How to get to the Erasmus MC (in words).
- How to get to the Ad, Ba, Bd, Ca, Cb and Dp buildings.
- How to get to the Ae and Be buildings.
- How to get to the Cd and Ce buildings for rooms 1-16 and A-D.
- How to get to the Ee building.
- How to get to the Fe building for Lecture Theatres 1 and 2 and classrooms 1-39.
- How to get to the Professor Andries Querido room.
- How to get to the Fd building for Lecture Theatres 3 and 4 and seminar rooms A, B, C, D, E, F, N, P and U and computer rooms 3, 5 and 6 and classroom 72.
- How to get to the Na, Nb and Nc buildings.
- How to get to the Nd, Ne, Nf, Ng, Ns, Nt and Rg buildings.
- How to get to the Rochussenstraat building (Gk).
- How to get to the Sb, Sh, Sk and Sp buildings (Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital).
- How to get to Radiotherapy.
- How to get to the SkillsLab and the Simulation center (Ee building)
- Building codes.
- Map of the Erasmus MC showing entrances, reception desks and cycle sheds.
- Map showing facilities.
- Access roads.
View the contact details if you are a journalist and you wish to get in touch with one of our press officers.
How to get to the Erasmus MC by public transport
We are easy to reach by public transport. A leaflet entitled How to get to the Erasmus MC shows you the nearest metro, tram and bus stops, as well as the walking routes from the stops to the hospital.
Plan your cycle route
Cycling is good for you, which is why we encourage not just our staff to use their bikes as much as possible, but everyone who comes to see us. It doesn’t matter whether you choose the shortest or the prettiest route – cycling’s always good for you.
Plan your cycle route below. If you cycle to the Erasmus MC, you can park your bike in one of the bike sheds (see map).
Car parking garages
You’ll see signs for the Erasmus MC as soon as you reach the Rotterdam ring road. Once you get close to the Erasmus MC, follow the signs for one of the two multi-storey car parks:
- the Westzeedijk car park (next to the main hall); or
- the Wytemaweg car park (underneath the Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital).
The signs will also tell you how many vacant spaces there are in each car park.
Kiss & Ride
You are not allowed to park your car near the entrances on Dr. Molewaterplein, but you may stop briefly to drop off or pick up someone.
Sending a card?
If you’d like to send a card to a patient, you should address it to Postbus 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, stating the room number and the patient's name.