Address of Wytemaweg car park:
3015 CN Rotterdam
Address of Westzeedijk car park:
3015 AA Rotterdam
Follow the signs for the Westzeedijk or Wytemaweg car park once you get close to the hospital. The signs show the number of vacant spaces in each car park.
Once you’re in the Erasmus MC, follow the signs showing the building, floor and room number, waiting area or lounge where you need to be. For further information, click on ‘Finding wherever it is you need to be’ in the section entitled ‘Contact details and directions’.
- Maximum headroom in the Westzeedijk car park: 2.30 metres on level 1 and 2.10 metres on level 0.
- Maximum headroom in the Wytemaweg car park: 1.90 metres.
- If your vehicle is over 2.30 metres high, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance.
- There are signs in the Westzeedijk car park leading you to vacant spaces.
- There are signs in the Wytemaweg car park showing the number of vacant spaces on each level.
- There are a number of designated parking spaces for disabled drivers.
- Make sure that you do not leave any valuables in your vehicle.
- There is a ‘Kiss and Ride’ zone (for dropping off passengers) at Entrance 3 to the Westzeedijk car park.
- Wheelchairs are available at the entrances. You will need a €2 coin or a special token (which you can obtain from the reception desk or one of our volunteers) in order to use a wheelchair. The coin or token will be returned to you when you return the wheelchair.
- You can exit the car park free of charge if you park for less than 20 minutes.
- The car park is open around the clock.
- There are payment terminals at all car park entrances.
- You should use your bank pass or credit card to pay at one of the payment terminals before you return to your car.
- A digital image of your registration number will be made when you enter the car park, so that our computer system can recognise your number plate and automatically raise the barrier when you leave. The image of your registration number is deleted after you exit the car park.
- We do not have any charge points for electric cars at present.
- €2.70 for the first hour.
- €1.30 for every 30 minutes after the first hour.
- Maximum daily (24-hour) charge: €25.
- If you lose your parking ticket, type in your registration number in the payment terminal.
- You have 20 minutes to exit the car park after you pay.
Use your bank pass or credit card to pay at one of the payment terminals before you return to your car.