Emergency GP service
The Emergency GP service for urgent medical care can be found at the same location as the Emergency department.
The GPs are present on:
- Monday to Friday from 6pm to 11pm.
- Weekends and holidays from 10am to 11pm.
Parking is prohibited on the square in front of the Emergency Department, but you may stop here to drop off and pick up patients.
What will you need to bring with you?
- ID or passport
- Proof of health insurance registration
- Referral letter from your GP (if you have one)
- List of medications (if you have one).
If you think you may be admitted to hospital, then you should bring toiletries, a bathrobe, slippers and nightwear. If you are taken to hospital by ambulance we recommend you don’t forget to bring clothing, a coat, and shoes.
On arrival at the Emergency Department you must first register at the Reception Desk. The Emergency Department nurse will assess your needs and refer you to the Emergency Department or the Emergency GP service.