You can make a hospital appointment only with a referral from your GP or medical specialist. GPs can using ZorgDomein (the portal for on-line referrals) for submitting their referral.
For further information, see the ZorgDomein website.
Referrals to the Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital
All referrals are screened by a paediatrician. Appointments are not necessarily made in the same order as the order in which referrals were received. Urgent appointments can always be arranged. Please send your referral letter by fax or email to:
Team Verwijzersregistratie Sophia
Fax: +31 10 703 81 57
Referrals to the Erasmus MC Cancer Institute
Please use the on-line registration form to register your patient quickly and easily with the Erasmus MC Cancer Institute.
- General Referral Information (in Dutch).
- Diagnostic imaging (in Dutch).
- Laboratory Diagnostics (in Dutch).
- Cost of in-house consultation services (in Dutch).
- Waiting times.
Information on individual departments (in Dutch):
- Allergology: iAge registration form (dealing with a cow’s milk allergy).
- Internal oncology: information for referrers.
- Child psychiatry: registration form for clinic for adolescents.
- Child psychiatry: registration form for children’s clinic.
- Clinical genetics: application forms.
- Clinical genetics: information for referrers.
- Neurology: guidelines on neurology, neuro-oncology and child neurology for physicians.
- Nuclear medicine: application form for nuclear medicine interventions.
- Psychiatry: information for referrers.
Reporting incidents in relation to transmural care
Things can sometimes go wrong in the chain of communications between different healthcare-providers. For example, the information required for the transfer of a patient may be incomplete or inaccurate. And there are plenty of other things that may go wrong in transmural care. This is a matter of concern to us, as our aim is to ensure that our patients can rest assured that, when they leave the Erasmus MC for further treatment in a different setting, they continue to receive the same standard of care. And vice versa.
Our partners in the transmural chain, as well as GPs and medical specialists from other hospitals, can report any problems, complaints and incidents to our External Care Relations Department. Please send an email to email@example.com and a member of the department will then get in touch with you. Please describe the nature of the problem, complaint or incident in the email and don’t forget to include your own contact details. Please do not include any patient data.