Appointments can only be made after referral by your GP or medical specialist. GPs can send their referral using ZorgDomein (the portal for online referrals).
All referrals are screened by the pediatrician; the order in which referrals are received is not necessarily the order in which the appointment is made. Emergency appointments are always possible.
Sending a referral letter
You can send us your referral letter by fax or email:
Sophia Referral Registration Team
Fax: +31 10 703 81 57
- General Referral Information (in Dutch).
- Registration Form for Child Psychiatry at the Adolescent Clinic (in Dutch).
- Registration Form for Child Psychiatry at the Pediatric Clinic (in Dutch).
- Application Form for Nuclear Medicine Interventions (in Dutch).
- Erasmus MC Cancer Institute Application Form (in Dutch).
- Clinical Genetics Application Form.
- Clinical Genetics Referral Information.
- Laboratory Diagnostics (in Dutch).
- Imaging Diagnostics (in Dutch).
- Cost of internal consultation (in Dutch).
- Waiting times (in Dutch).
- ZorgDomein (in Dutch).
- Newsletter for GPs (in Dutch).