Field(s) of expertise
- Immunosuppressive agents
- Liver transplantation
- Hepatitis E virus infection
- Drug safety in liver cirrhosis
- Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic modeling
Education and career
Midas studied pharmacy at the University Utrecht in the Netherlands. During his masters he did an research internship at the college of pharmacy of the University of Florida with prof. dr. H. Derendorf. He is nowadays still involved in the global gator community initiated by prof. dr. Derendorf.In 2015. Midas started his residency in hospital pharmacy at the Franciscus hospital in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. After his residency, in 2019, he started working at the Erasmus University Medical Center as a hospital pharmacist and PhD-student.
A complete overview of publications can be found on Pubmed.
- Chairman of the educational committee of the Dutch Hospital Pharmacists’ Association, NVZA
Scholarships, grants, and awards
- Best registration presentation as hospital pharmacy resident for the Dutch Hospital Pharmacists' Association, NVZA (2019)
- Best idea in transplantation during the Dutch Transplantation congress (2021, 5000)