My current research interests are new techniques to improve the therapeutic benefit of bladder sparing treatment techniques and hyperthermia.
Education and career
- 2003 MD at Erasmus MC
- 2010 PhD at Erasmus MC 'Hyperthermia in the treatment of locally advanced cervix cancer'
- 2013 Staff member at Dept of Radiation Oncology
- 2014 Radiation oncologist Erasmus MC Bladder Cancer Center
2017 co-promotor N. van den Tempel 'Hyperthermia-induced degradation of BRCA-2, from bench to bedside and back again'
- 2013 medical supervisor Hyperthermia unit
- 2019 medical coordinator Hyperthermia task force
Scholarships, grants, and awards
Dutch Cancer Society personal grant MRI-guided hyperthermia: Exploiting new insights in dose, fractionation and schedulling