Our research facilities:
- Advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMP): Expert center for the production of advanced therapy medicinal products.
- Clinical Bio-Informatics Services (CBIS): From data to knowledge (part of the Unit Clinical Bioinformatics within the department of Pathology)
- Central Biobank: Facilitating excellent scientific research using biomaterials.
- FACS Sorting Shared Facility (FSSF): Providing high quality sorting, technical support and advice for experimental design and specific sorting applications.
- Erasmus MC Pathology Research and Trial Service (PARTS): Supporting researchers within and outside the Erasmus MC with the emphasis on cell and tissue research.