Here you can find indoor maps for each of our buildings and information about how to get there using public transport or a motor vehicle.
All our public entrances give access to the central pedestrian areas of Erasmus MC. These are called Arcade, Passage and Plein. Once inside, to reach your destination, please follow the signs showing the building, floor and room number, waiting area or lounge you need.
Are you a patient?
Then please first obtain a day ticket
from one of the self-service registration kiosks. This will show you the time and place of your appointment.
- How to get to the Erasmus MC.
- How to get to the Erasmus MC (in words).
- How to get to the Ad, Ba, Bd, Ca, Cb and Dp buildings.
- How to get to the Ae and Be buildings.
- How to get to the Cd and Ce buildings for rooms 1-16 and A-D.
- How to get to the Ee building.
- How to get to the Fe building for Lecture Theatres 1 and 2 and classrooms 1-39.
- How to get to the Professor Andries Querido room.
- How to get to the Fd building for Lecture Theatres 3 and 4 and seminar rooms A, B, C, D, E, F, N, P and U and computer rooms 3, 5 and 6 and classroom 72.
- How to get to the Na, Nb and Nc buildings.
- How to get to the Nd, Ne, Nf, Ng, Ns, Nt and Rg buildings.
- How to get to the Rochussenstraat building (Gk).
- How to get to the Sb, Sh, Sk and Sp buildings (Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital).
- How to get to Radiotherapy.
- How to get to the SkillsLab and the Simulation center (Ee building)
- Building codes.
- Map of the Erasmus MC showing entrances, reception desks and cycle sheds.
- Map showing facilities.
- Access roads.
- Other locations
Watch our video how to get to Erasmus MC by public transport
We are easy to reach by public transport. A leaflet entitled How to get to the Erasmus MC shows you the nearest metro, tram and bus stops, as well as the walking routes from the stops to the hospital.
Plan your journey with the Dutch public transport app
Cycling is good for you, which is why we encourage not just our staff to use their bikes as much as possible, but everyone who comes to see us. It doesn’t matter whether you choose the shortest or the prettiest route – cycling’s always good for you.
Plan your cycle route below. If you cycle to the Erasmus MC, you can park your bike in one of the bike sheds (see map).
You are not allowed to park your car near the entrances on Dr. Molewaterplein, but you may stop briefly to drop off or pick up someone.
Watch our video How to get to Erasmus MC by car - parking facilities
You’ll see signs for the Erasmus MC as soon as you reach the Rotterdam ring road. Once you get close to the Erasmus MC, follow the signs for one of the two multi-storey car parks:
- the Westzeedijk car park (next to the main hall); or
- the Wytemaweg car park (underneath the Erasmus MC Sophia Children’s Hospital).
The signs will also tell you how many vacant spaces there are in each car park.
Practical information about parking at Erasmus MC
Leaflet showing how to get to our car parks (PDF)
If you come to Erasmus MC by taxi, the taxi driver will drop you off at the Kiss & Ride zone in front of the hospital. Would you also like to be picked up again? Then clearly indicate at which entrance you are waiting.
If you are a customer of taxi company Trevvel (Dutch only)
, you can easily book your return journey at the Trevvel registration column. The column is in the waiting area at our main entrance. After registering you will immediately see what time your taxi will arrive.