About our research group/lab
We would like to find ways to improve the care and cure of children with rare skin diseases. Herein we closely collaborate with the patients (support group).
We want to be able to answer questions of the children and their parents.
Research focus areas
Mainly clinical research and if necessary from patient to bench.
- Suzanne Pasmans, MD PhD, dermatologist/immunologist, professor in pediatric dermatology: Principal investigator
- Virgil Dalm, MD PhD, immunologist: project leader
- Peter van der Spek, PhD, bioinformatician genetecist: project leader
- Luba Pardo Cortes, MD PhD, epidemiologist, Postdoc: project leader
- Eppo Wolvius, MD PhD, jaw surgeon: project leader
- Brunilda Dhamo, MD PhD, epidemiologist
- Auke Beishuizen, MD PhD, pediatric oncologist
- Kyra Stuvel, MD, researcher
- Jill de Wit, MD, PhD student
- Edwin Cuperus, MD, dermatologist: PhD student
- Beth Morrel, MD gynaecologist: PhD student