Join the NCOH Science Café in Groningen on 9 November to get up to speed with the latest developments and meet fellow NCOH colleagues.
The central theme of the event is Making connections to provide the stage to PhD students, who will compete for the NCOH Pitch Award through pitching their projects. In addition, four young or new principal investigators within NCOH will talk about their scientific research line(s), thereby introducing themselves and expanding their network.
We are very glad that Professor Nina van Sorge (UMC Amsterdam) will provide the plenary lecture. And join the speed-dating session organized by our Young NCOH to get acquainted with colleagues within NCOH, and we close with drinks and talks.
Time: 12.30 pm - 5 pm (CET), with registration and lunch from 11:30 am, and drinks from 5.00 pm
Directions: event location Van Swinderen Huys
The meeting is aimed at researchers from our Partners and Associates that are involved in all the NCOH Strategic Research Themes. We particularly encourage young researchers (PhD students and postdocs) to join this meeting.
This Science Café is organised by the NCOH Executive Board:
- Prof. Bert Poolman, Groningen University (host Science Café)
- Prof. Annemarie Rebel, Wageningen University & Research (chair NCOH)
- Prof. Marc Bonten, University Medical Center Utrecht
- Prof. Lidwien Smit, Utrecht University
- Prof. Constance Schultsz, Amsterdam UMC
- Prof. Marion Koopmans, Erasmus Medical Center
- Prof. Jutta de Vries, Leiden University Medical Center
- Prof. Nathanial Martin, Leiden University
- Prof. Ronald van Rij, Radboudumc
- Prof. Wim van der Poel, Wageningen University & Research
- Dr. Arjen van de Giessen, RIVM
And supported by the local organizing committee:
- Britt Coenen, board member Young NCOH
- Marjon de Vos, GELIFES, University of Groningen
- Sonja Billerbeck, GBB, University of Groningen
- Marthe Walvoort, Stratingh Institute, University of Groningen
- Geert van den Bogaart, GBB, University of Groningen
- Adri Minnaard, Stratingh Institute, University of Groningen