What we do
About our project
Our research focus
The figure above gives a brief explanation of the DIAGORAS project.
- Department of Viroscience
- Department of Family Medicine
- Department of Bioinformatics
Please refer to the online project information at:
Challenges in identifying antibiotic resistance targets for point-of-care diagnostics in general practice. K. Mitsakakis, W. E Kaman, G. Elshout, M. Specht & John P. Hays. Future Microbiology. 2018. Volume 13 (10):1157-1164. doi.org/10.2217/fmb-2018-0084.
John P. Hays. Why is scientific research on ‘data-poor’ microorganisms being ignored? Future Microbiology. May 2017 12(8):645-650. DOI:10.2217/fmb-2017-0061.
W.E. Kaman, G. Elshout, P, Bindels, K. Mitsakakis, J.P. Hays. Current problems associated with microbiological point-of-care (POC) testing of respiratory tract infections in primary care. Future Microbiology. 2016,Vol. 11, No. 5, Pages 607-610. doi 10.2217/fmb-2015-0020.
A. A. van der Eijk, A. N. Tintu & J.P. Hays. Pre-implementation guidelines for infectious disease point-of-care testing in medical institutions. Future Microbiology. January 2017, Vol 12, No. 1, Pages 51-58. DOI 10.2217/fmb-2016-0120.
- Dr. Wendy Kaman (email@example.com)
- Dr. Astrid Heikema (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deborah Kreft (email@example.com)
- Denise Vermeulen
- Dr. R.ichard Molenkamp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Andrew Stubbs (email@example.com)