At Erasmus MC it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask in public areas, unless your caregiver has agreed otherwise with you. If desired, medical face masks are available at the front desk and at the entrances of the outpatient clinics.
Measures for patients
- You have an appointment at the outpatient clinic or for a non-surgical day treatment
Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms – such as a cold – or did your roommate test positive? Please take a self-test at home prior to your visit to the hospital and contact the outpatient clinic where you have an appointment as soon as possible. This also applies to children and their parents or caregivers. We will discuss whether protective measures are necessary for your visit.
- You are scheduled for a planned hospital admission or a surgical day treatment
Please complete the COVID-19 questionnaire 3 days before your scheduled admission or surgical treatment, even if you have already been vaccinated or have a negative test result. The questionnaire is available in the patient portal My Erasmus MC.
Measures for visitors
- Visitors who test positive for COVID-19 are not welcome in Erasmus MC.
- Do you have any COVID-19 symptoms – such as a cold – or did your roommate test positive? Please take a self-test at home prior to your visit to the hospital. In addition, please wear a medical mask throughout your visit. Medical masks are available at the front desk.
- We ask all visitors over the age of 9 years to wear a medical face mask if you are within 1.5 meters of an admitted patient. Masks are available at the front desk or at the entrances of the clinic.
Maatregelen die wij treffen voor een veilig bezoek
- Caregivers wear a medical face mask when they are within 1.5 meters of the patient.
- The hospital, including waiting areas, is designed to allow patients and visitors to keep social distance.
- Caretakers temporarily do not shake hands.
- We ensure that patients with COVID-19 are isolated from other patients.
Questions regarding coronavirus
- Do you have any questions? Feel free to call us: (010) 704 0 704.