I am an assistant professor in Biostatistics at Erasmus MC and my research interests involve the development of theory and applications in modelling multiple outcomes (longitudinal and/or survival), as well as working with applied biostatisticians and clinical investigators to ensure their use in real biomedical applications.
Field(s) of expertise
- Bayesian statistics
- Longitudinal analysis
- Mixture models
- Joint models of longitudinal and survival data
- Dynamic predictions
Education and career
- 2010 - Athens University of Economics and Business - BSc in Statistics
- 2014 - Erasmus MC - PhD in Biostatistics
- since 2016: 1st and 4th year medical students at Erasmus MC
- 2018: Using R for Statistics in Medical Research, NIHES MSc Program Erasmus MC
Elrozy is a statistical consultant to the members of Erasmus MC since September 2010.
Scholarships, grants, and awards
- 2005: State Scholarship Foundation (IKY): 2,500 euros
- 2013: International Society for Clinical Biostatistics: 1,000 euros
- co-PI on a Cystic Fibrosis Foundation award to develop best practices for the analysis of lung function Decline (01/05/2018 -01/05/2019): 33,585 US dollars
- co-IP on a NIH R01 grant titled "Mapping environmental contributions to rapid lung diseaseprogression in cysticbrosis" (18/01/2019 - 31/12/2023): 171,450 US dollars
Elrozy has an active collaboration with Dr. Rhonda Szczesniak, Department of Biostatistics Epidemiology and the department of Pulmonary Medicine at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC), Cincinnati, United States.