About our department
Specialists of the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Special Dental Care and Orthodontics work in a multidisciplinary environment. With recent innovative technological tools (Computer assisted surgery) and implementation of outcome measurements (Value-based Health Care) we aim to provide the best care for our patients.
- To identify risk factors for the development of airway problems in patients with complex congenital craniofacial disorders.
- To provide short and long-term optimal treatment goals for our patients with dentofacial growth disturbances.
- To provide the best possible outcome for the patients by implementing tools for measuring outcome and adjust the care when and where needed.
- To identify risk factors for upper airway problems in patients with complex congenital disorders.
- To understand the isolated and syndromic oligodontia and thus provide the best possible care.
- To find alternative (translational) methods for regenerating bone via experimental and translational research on bone tissue engineering.