Methods / applications
We develop medical scientific healthcare technological product not available in the marketplace such as:
- measurement setup
For the development of these devices EMI partners with:
- medical scientific researchers conducting groundbreaking research in a variety of medical fields which lead to new knowledge and reinforce competition in research
- healthcare professionals (medical, medical-technical, medical-support and/or nurses) developing solutions to everyday problems or for the improvement/training of professional skills
- medtech startups developing marketable products (medical devices)
ProcedureAssignments are in close cooperation with the client.
EMI is characterized by its practical approach and short lead times and has a well-equipped workshop.
We have the following expertise:
- Micromechanics and precision engineering
- 3D-modelling and printing
- Optics and Fiberoptics
We have the following facilities:
- Design workplaces with 3D CAD design and simulation tools.
- Workshop with CNC turning and milling machines and micromechanical machining techniques.
- An electronic workplace with electronic signal processing techniques.
- 3D printers for various plastics.
- Laser cutter for cutting plastic, wood and thin metal foils and to engrave and mark materials.
- A facility for processing optical fibers and light sources
Project: Eye measuring sytem
Project: FiberGo electronica
Project: FiberGo fibers
Project: OCT catheter